Shameless Indulgence in Makeup and Beauty Products

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Get up to $500 Worth of Surprise JewelMint Pieces - for only $29.99!

Hi everyone! I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I surely feasted! In the shopping spirit of Black Friday/Cyber Monday I had to share a great deal by Jewelmint.

Jewelmint has gain much popularity on Youtube and the blogosphere. Briefly, the concept is each month Jewelmint selects various pieces of jewelry for you based on the answers you give on a style quiz. It is free to register and if you like what's in your showroom you pay $29.99 for a credit and you choose and receive one piece of jewelry in the mail. I signed up and browsed my showroom for a few months and they bombarded me with e-mails with special promotions.  I finally bought my first piece on Black Friday for $9.99!

Today I got an e-mail about a Mystery Bag, appropriately named OrnaMint. For $29.99 you receive two "mystery"/random pieces of jewelry plus a bonus gift which may be an Amazon Kindle Fire ($199), StyleMint Leggings ($29.99), Jewelmint AdornMint Box($59.98), or Stylemint, BeautyMint, or ShoeMint coupons valued at $10-$30.


I love surprises and I love getting things in the mail so you know I purchased this! I promise will do a haul post once I receive my jewelry. If you are interested I would hurry because there are only 10,000 available at this price and the offer ends November 11, 2011 at 11:59pm PST. Here's the link again JewelMint Mystery Bag. Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment